Saturday, December 10, 2011

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead Review

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 stars

I started this series in December 2008. I finished it in December 2011. It feels like such a whirlwind, but I'm not all that sad to see it end. It was time.

By the time this ended, I can't say I remain overly fond of any of the characters. For me, the best books in the series were the first 3 (and I can't say for sure that I'll like them if I read them now), and the 4th and 5th were the worst, and this one was just...okay.

For the first half of this book I felt that nothing was happening. They weren't getting any closer to solving the mystery or even in the romantic aspect. It picked up once they started finding stuff out, which turned out to be surprising. One good thing about Richelle Mead is the element of surprise she has in her books. Despite the roundabout way they reach it in the end.

I feel that Richelle Mead has potential to write good books, and she DID, but they seem to be getting worse over time, with the huge number of series she picks up and having a book published every 3 months or so. So, Richelle Mead, only one thing I'd like to say to you...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment