Friday, December 23, 2011

Random stuff this week

So for lack of a catchy title, bear with that as a name. Although the contents of this post will be exactly as stated in the name. SO. What's happened this week so far?

1. Karachiites might know a Facebook group by the name of KarachiTips. Recently, this showed up on their page.

I applied, of course. And a few days ago, I found an email from them saying I am now a part of their group. Like all good news, I had checked this right before I was going to sleep. I didn't sleep so early that day after that. The internet addict that I am, I've actually joined plenty of groups online before. And honestly, KarachiTips Blog Team has been the most fun group I've been so far. The people there are awesome (of course.). It's been bucket-loads of fun so far. Meetup is tomorrow, which I'll hopefully *crosses fingers* be able to attend. Anyways, more on this later.

2. I won a book giveaway! Thanks to The Nocturnal Library. Thanks Maja and Lisa for hosting awesome international giveaways! :D

Currently reading: 

Little Women
I first read a manga which is kind of a spin off of this. So I got interested in this. It's okay so far, hasn't really touched me so far in the book yet.

Just finished: 

Pride and Prejudice
This was like the 10th or 15th time I'm reading this. I still love it just as much. Elizabeth and Darcy ♥.

Currently watching: 

The Big Bang Theory
Onto Season 03. Sheldon remains awesome as ever.

Movies to watch:

Breakfast at Tiffany's, Shawshank Redemption, Heathers, The Pianist. Hopefully in this following week...

Recently watched: 

Hangover 2
Not as good as the first movie, but good enough for a few laughs.

Song for the week:

Closing Time - Semisonic



"I know who I want to take me home."



No comments:

Post a Comment