Thursday, July 14, 2011

One Magic MomentOne Magic Moment by Lynn Kurland

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.5 stars

This was a nice read. Although it was the 13th book in a series, I didn't feel as if I didn't know part of the story. It's one of the few books I've read about time-travel. I expected this to be a historical romance, so I was surprised with the time traveling involved at first. Female protagonist teaches medieval stuff, and male protagonist is medieval. ;D
It was a very clean read, which I'm not used to with HR, but that was a pleasant change. They also take some time with each other, get to know each other, rather than jump in bed at the first chance.
Another thing with the book was that it was a bit too slow/boring at some parts. I skipped some pages which seemed fairly boring, and didn't miss a thing when I started reading again. It could've been shorter, with tedious parts cut out.
Overall, a nice, feel-good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment