Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Oil

Good OilGood Oil by Laura Buzo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So, what stopped me from giving this 5 stars? For one thing, the ending. I mean, come on, that just screams for a sequel. Please?

And another, what was up with that Donna thing near the end? That just kinda turned me off on it.

I think this was the first Australian book I've read. First of many to come.

I have to say though, when I read the summary for this, I thought it would focus more on their relationship (assuming they get together). But I still liked how it way written, usually Amelia crushing on Chris, and Chris talking about his life. It was pretty realistic, you can't help but root for Amelia and Chris. Sometimes you can't help falling in love. Younger, older, taller, shorter. It doesn't really matter. And you just have to go for it.

Definitely recommend this for everyone. Read it, if only for the cover (Love the cover ♥)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment