Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was okay, the story wasn't anything new. What I do love in Elizabeth Hoyt's books is the fairy-tale narration in the beginning of every chapter. It fits with the story, and the stories are actually good. I'm actually looking forward to reading her other books because of the fairy-tales. And it wasn't that bad anyways.

I did have one problem with this book...when Samuel goes to rescue Emeline and Rebecca, he kept thinking how he'd absolutely DIE if anything happened to Emeline. Nothing about his sister Rebecca. She could get killed or whatever, but it's alll fine as long as Emeline's okay. Nice brother, eh?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment