Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen, #1)Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The writing was very awkward and this book needed a heck of a lot of grammar check. It was fairly predictable, and despite some great reviews I'd read about this it seemed nothing special. I enjoy reading about sports so that was a plus for me.

To sum it up...

When I picked up this book, first I thought...

description

Dairy Queen! Yum!!!



But then I read and it was about...



I read some more and it turned out to be...

description

The sports were nice, it was kind of different for once, a GIRL focusing on a SPORT.

And I got so annoyed by D.J.'s babbling at times, I was just like...



@Author: Readers do not like to spend all that much time in a character's head. I can barely stay sane with my own inner babbling.

There you have it, my review in images.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment