Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Tea Rose (The Tea Rose, #1)The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Wow...this book was full of surprises. Just when you think you've figured out what it's about, you're once again surprised at the turn of events. It was a thriller, romance, and even a tragedy at one point.

This was a good read, i enjoyed it. But honestly, there wasn't that much depth to the story. The characters are all likeable enough (I really liked Nick :(), and you'll feel really sad for Fiona at a point. What I can say was different about this book was it's unpredictability and the time span (which affected the book size as well -_-).

Anyways, I would recommend this to those who have a lot of time on their hands and like twists and turns.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment