Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going too Far by Jennifer Echols

Going Too FarGoing Too Far by Jennifer Echols

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Meg has always wanted to leave town, go away from her parents, her life there. One day she gets arrested with her friends because of a dare. She went too far, and almost didn't make it back.

John decided to stay. He enforces the rules. He wants to teach Meg a lesson about what might happen if you go too far. They both might learn something from each other, as they go too far...



I really, really loved this book. Read it in one sitting. It's been a while since I last read a book that anxiously. It was perfect with the perfectly flawed characters. Although fairly predictable at some parts, it makes up for it with the writing, which flows off smoothly.



And John After - I could read on and on about him. Especially their patrolling scenes. Meg is opposed to falling in love with John, though eventually she can't help it. She's going to be leaving town and he's going to be staying. Not exactly an ideal situation. And John was one of the sweetest guys I've read about in a while. Bad boys do get old after a while.

I love the part where she thought he was 40. I was like 'Please let him be much younger, please, please, please'. I just can't...stand a very large age difference.



This was pretty darn addicting, characters you grow to love, and a fairly quick read as well. I'm looking forward to reading more of Jennifer Echols soon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment