Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Iron King Review

The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Let me keep this short, because I had written something similar to an essay about this before and then deleted it because it was ridiculous. So, I don't remember liking this book very much. Why? I don't remember. That's the point, this wasn't memorable at all for me. The characters, the story...nothing. It's almost all a blank, aside from the love triangle, which is typical of almost every fantasy/pnr book nowadays. The concept...I seriously don't even remember it. It had something to do with 'iron' and a 'king' probably.

On another note, does the sequel explain what has happened so far? Because i sure will need a recap if i happen to read the second book of this someday.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment