Saturday, July 16, 2011

Things Unsaid

Regulus Black, to Sirius Black
I tried to do what you would have done, in the end.


Peter Pettigrew, to James Potter
I wish I could take it back.


Gideon Prewett, to Arthur Weasley
You take good care of our Molly, you hear?


Merope Gaunt, to Tom Marvolo Riddle

Grow up strong like your father, Tommy. But learn to love.


Dobby, to Harry Potter

Harry Potter is safe now, sir. Dobby has repaid him.


Quirinus Quirrell, to Sibyll Trelawney

Travelling will bring great peril, indeed. I’m sorry I laughed.


Cedric Diggory, to Amos Diggory

I won, Dad. Aren’t you proud?


Colin Creevey, to Dennis Creevey

I died like a real wizard, Dennis. Isn’t that cool?


Kendra Dumbledore, to Ariana Dumbledore

I wish I could have fixed it. That’s what mothers are supposed to do, right?


Fred Weasley, to George Weasley

Don’t worry, George. I’m going to heaven. Guess how I know? Because we’re the Holy Spirit! Get it? Because you’re holey and I’m… dead. Please don’t cry.


Severus Snape, to Lily Evans

I tried to protect him, Lily. I can do no more.


Helena Ravenclaw, to Rowena Ravenclaw

I’m sorry I left, Mother. I’m not like you; I’ve always made stupid choices.


Hepzibah Smith, to Hokey the House Elf

Never trust a pretty face.


Bertha Jorkins, to Rita Skeeter

You’ll never believe who I met in Albania, Rita!


Igor Karkaroff, to Severus Snape

I vish I could haf had your bravery.


Gellert Grindelwald, to Albus Dumbledore

I killed her, Albus. And I’m sorry.


Mrs. Crouch, to Barty Crouch, Junior

Be happy, sweetheart.


Rowena Ravenclaw, to Helena Ravenclaw

I miss you. Please come home.


Fawkes, to Albus Dumbledore

I’ll be back. I promise.


Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin, to Remus Lupin

It was all too brief.



:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment