Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Like Heaven

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet)Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A spin-off series to the Bridgertons, about the Smythe-Smith Quartet! Remember those horrible musicians from the Bridgertons?

This is a light-hearted romance, like most of Julia Quinn's other books. And pretty much alike The Duke And I now that I think of it. You've got the main girl, her brother's best friend (who was also not particularly close to this father, and has no family). There's nothing all that serious in this, aside from the brother's situation in the beginning I suppose. I liked it well enough, and look forward to the next book. The next one will be about...Iris? That will be amusing, especially if she has to play in the quartet again that year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment