Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I read this quite some time ago, so forgive me if I don't have my facts straight. Might be some spoilers ahead.



Is it addictive? Yes. And so was Twilight at first. When I ended it, I was like 'Did I like it or not?' Parts of it, yes I liked. But thinking back on it, Patch is just...not sexy (to me anyways). And similar to Edward Cullen, who I didn't like at all. (Not that I want to compare any book to Twilight, each have their own good/bad points. But the plot was just so similar.)



Nora cannot make up her mind at all. She doesn't know whether or not she likes Patch. And Patch...ugh, reading the quotes here, he sounds disgusting...



And it wasn't memorable. The books I liked (even Twilight at first), I remember most parts of those books vividly. But I won't read it again, although I will read the sequel to see if it actually involves a more part of fallen angels, because the concept had made me interested as well as the prologue thing.



Hmm, somehow this made my cousin start reading books again though. So it has it's good parts too, I guess.



(*cough* I forgot to add...I sometimes ramble and don't make sense sometimes. xD)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment